As multi-drug resistant bacteria become increasingly threatening to global public health and existing antibiotics are becoming ineffective, the global community of public and private organizations and life science innovators are rallying around the Antimicrobial Resistance challenge. Johnson & Johnson Innovation has lined up leading experts in the field to share their views on the challenges surrounding this global health threat and the potential solutions.
Join the discussion as thought leaders share their views on the challenges surrounding this global health threat and the potential solutions. Topics will include:
1. Priority MDR bacterial pathogens of interest
2. Potential interventions to prevent and treat MDR bacterial infections
3. Barriers in the development and commercialization pathway
4. The need for policy change to address these barriers
5. The potential roles of various organizations and public-private partnerships