Our 2021 Annual Meeting will bring together RSTMH members and supporters from around the world to share knowledge from the forefront of the fight against drug resistant infections and encourage new connections and collaborations.
This meeting will cover a wide range of topics within the drug resistant infection (DRIs) space, including:
- analysis of the drivers of AMR
- antimicrobial resistance surveillance
- antimicrobial stewardship implementation
- antimicrobial usage monitoring in agricultural settings
- considerations for successful AMR policy implementation
- sessions will take the form of keynotes presentations, seminars from experts in the field, turbo talks, and panel discussions with an emphasis on audience interaction.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Céire Costelloe, Reader in Digital Health and Statistics & NIHR Career Development Fellow, Director of Global Digital Health Unit, Imperial College London
- Sally Davies, UK Envoy on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Jyoti Joshi, Head of South Asia, Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP)
- Claas Kirchhelle, Lecturer History of Medicine, University College London
- Rebecca Lester, Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD Fellow, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Mashkoor Mohsin Gilani, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Mirfin Mpundu, Director, ReAct Africa Jim O’Neil, Chairman, Review on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Jim O’Neill, Chairman, Review of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Marcelo Pilonetto, State Laboratory for Public Health, Department of Health Assistance and Surveillance, Secretary of Health, Curitiba, Brazil
- Adam Roberts, RSTMH Policy Adviser on drug resistant infections and Scientific Chair, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- George Varghese, Professor and Head of the Department of Infectious Diseases, Christian Medical College Vellore
- Ghada Zoubiane, Head of Partnerships and Stakeholder Engagement, International Centre for Antimicrobial Resistance Solutions (ICARS)
More speakers will be announced shortly here and through our newsletter.
Register now: https://rstmh.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=85